A fire for the fourth time this year ripped through the facilities of the Home Industry Complex, a part of Glen View Area 8, on Monday night.
The property and woodwork machinery worth millions of dollars have been destroyed.
As a preliminary version of what could have caused the blaze, the eyewitnesses indicate an electrical fault. It is believed that the short circuit occurred last night at around 10pm.
All the beds, kitchen cupboards, lounge suites, tables, chairs, and wardrobes inside the complex were reduced to ashes.